Webinar – Hair Mineral Analysis: Demystifying the Greatest Tool in Clinical Nutrition
Please see below the video for more information! If you’ve ever wanted to learn how to use hair mineral analysis to improve health, this is the webinar for you!
Important points from the video:
Who can take this webinar?
- Anyone who has realized or thought that hair mineral analysis has amazing potential, but it just hadn’t been figured out well enough yet (that’s the way I thought of it for 10 years!)
What will the webinar be covering?
- The real value of hair mineral analysis
- The limitations of hair mineral analysis
- What hair mineral analysis is really telling us
- What hair mineral analysis CANNOT tell us
Reading (assessing) a hair mineral analysis, a sampling of topics:
- All the ways that calcium can skyrocket
- Recognizing “fat-stored Vitamin D supplement” patterns and cycles
- How to really fix high calcium and low potassium
- Low calcium and figuring out how to bring it up for different people
- Copper toxicity, copper deficiency, how to spot both
- Which toxic elements need addressing, and which ones take care of themselves
- How to spot contamination patterns
- Common sources of contamination
- How to have clients prep the hair sample to minimize contamination
- Why hair iron is next to useless, and the tests you need instead
- Where did all the boron go?
- How to use the “Additional Elements” to give a bigger picture
Addressing a hair mineral analysis, a sampling of topics:
- Stop obsessing over ratios and actually fix the levels, which fixes the ratios!
- How to work with hair tests from adults and children
- Move way beyond the standard lab-suggested supplement recommendations
- Learn the “why” of using each particular nutrient
- Spotting detox patterns and knowing what to do
- Retracing as a real phenomenon and how to recognize it
- The implications from an initial test versus a re-test
- Roadblocks to improvement that hair mineral analysis can’t show
- How to integrate hair mineral analysis with other testing approaches
Things this webinar ISN’T:
- It is not a re-hash of anyone else’s approach to hair mineral analysis. This is new.
- Lectures justifying why hair mineral analysis is useful and valuable
- Boring discussions of pathways and/or theories
- “Just take what the lab says to”
- Starting Tuesday May 23, 2017. The live webinar sessions will be from 2 PM – 5 PM PDT.
- The webinar (international attendees are welcome to join) will be given in 3-hour sessions, once per week, for 6 weeks.
- Cost is $1000 USD and is DUE by 5 PM PDT Monday May 22, 2017. May be paid via PayPal (transaction fees apply) or credit card.
- Contact our office 520-577-6888 or email at admin@NutritionRestored.com to arrange payment.
- Please feel free to contact our office with questions via email.
- Keep an eye out for my new upcoming podcast discussing all things health with Dr. Eric Lewis, “CaFe Grey”!!!